Ice Giraffe CompressSocx
IT’S WHAT’S UNDERNEATH THAT COUNTS.
Hocsocx are designed to be worn under shin guards to help prevent shin guard rash and irritation. They can also be worn as a sweat-wicking layer underneath sneakers or boots. Lightweight, moisture-wicking performance fabric blended from polyester and spandex.
CompressSocx are made with the same comfortable, performance wicking material as our traditional Hocsocx with extra graduated compression and support from the ankle to the knee. CompressSocx are designed to be functional and versatile, made for ANYONE that would like to keep their legs feeling energized from athletes to healthcare workers.
- Graduated compression
- Soft, breathable fabric
- Increases circulation to your legs and feet
- Supports muscle recovery
- Decreases muscle fatigue
- Prevents swelling of the feet, ankles, and leg
How to Wear CompressSocx
Following these steps will ensure an even stretch and maximum comfort:
- Before pulling on socks, gather the material from the top cuff to the ankle then fit the sock over your foot, lining up the seam at the end of the sock to the tips of your toes before attempting to pull them up over your calf.
- Slide your thumbs inside the cuff and slowly pull the sock up over your ankle and calf. Fit the top of the sock where you would like, typically right below the crease of your knee.
- If they fit a bit long, simply slide your thumbs inside the cuff and walk the material down to a comfortable height and smooth out any wrinkles.
Calf Circumference (in)
Calf Length (in)
|XS||up to 13"||18"|
|SM||11" - 15"||18"|
|MED||13" - 17"||18"
|MED/LONG||13" - 17"||22"|
|LG||15" - 19"||18"|
|LG/LONG||15" - 19"||22"|